The Cleaning Experts
Cleaning your tiles sometimes puts you into a dilemma of cleaning all by yourself or just call a pro to cut the hassle. We all agree that we do not have much time in cleaning every corner of our house or office. There are projects such as renovation project that will demand a high caliber cleaners such as bathroom renovations melbourne.
To save you from these hassles, try these tips below.
1. HOW TO CLEAN GROUT ON YOUR TILE FLOOR
Sometimes the grout will need some extra attention. If your grout is dark and dingy, this may be the case.
- Start by working in small sections and use a tile and grout cleaning agent like Mold Fighter. Spray your agent on the grout and let it sit for several minutes, and then use your grout brush to give it a scrub. Wipe the grout with a clean microfiber towel and move on to the next section.
- You will need to rinse your floor with plain warm water after cleaning your grout this way.
2. VACUUM YOUR TILE FLOOR TO REMOVE LOOSE DIRT
The First step to clean tile floors is vacuuming the floor thoroughly. Use the crevice tool and floor attachment to reach crumbs under the cabinets and appliances, and along corners and edges. We like to use on our site Hoover corded cyclonic for cleaning crumbs and hair off tile floors. It has an on/off brush roll switch making it safe for wood. With the brush roll on it, it does a great job on the carpet. It’s lightweight, bag-less, easy to use, and very inexpensive.
3. MOP YOUR TILE FLOOR TO LIFT DIRT
- Fill your mop bucket: Start by adding ¼ cup of a floor cleaner of your choice to a bucket. Then fill half way with warm water. We use Pine Sol Lemon as our tile floor cleaner because we love the lemon scent, and have even gotten a lot of compliments on the great clean smell, even gold coast floor sanding uses this too.
- Soak your mop pad: Next soak the wet mop pad in the Pine Sol water. Make sure to wring the water out of the pad, then put the mop pad on the floor (microfiber side down) and attach the mop pad. We use Microfiber Wholesale’s Microfiber Wet Mop because it saves me time and effort compared to other cleaning methods.
- Mop one section of the floor at a time.
- Clean your mop pad when needed to ensure the best cleaning results, just rinse the pad in water, wring it out, pop it back on and continue mopping.
- Change your mop water often for the best result.
4. DRYING FOR A STREAK FREE FINISH
To ensure a streak free finish, simply remove the wet pad from your mop and replace it with a dry pad. Then re-mop the floor with the dry pad. The drying step is especially important for preventing streaks from forming on shiny floor tile.
Finally, if your tile is still not squeeky-clean after doing all of these.
Identify the dirty spots on your tile floor and determine what is the cause of the spots.
If it is dried on food or a spilled sticky drinks: simply wring a little of your mop water on the spot and let it sit for a few minutes before mopping again.
If it is greasy spots: try spraying a little degreaser (we really like Greased Lightning) and wipe with a clean microfiber towel before mopping again.
Like what I emphasized earlier, nothing beats a Pro in cleaning your tiles and grout, they dedicated their time to acquire skills and expertise for years, and they have all the training and experience necessary to handle these jobs.
If you want to learn another hacks and tips for your roofing installations, Find out more here.
Send Us a Message
Copyright Link ‘Em – All rights reserved